BABYLONSTOREN / VIOGNIER / 14.5%

BABYLONSTOREN / VIOGNIER / 14.5%

Regular price
£20.00
Sale price
£20.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
We have 5 in stock.

South African white wine with layers of fresh peach, dried apricots, and blossom over a creamy-smooth palate.

Babylonstoren Viognier is a dry, full-bodied white wine from Simonsberg, South Africa. It's 100% Viognier.

Charl Coetzee, Cellar Master at Babylonstoren, has created a truly unique South African Viognier. The packs of flavour in this wine come from fruit harvested on the foothills of Simonsberg, a region surrounded by Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and Paarl in the Western Cape.

70% of the wine is fermented in stainless steel while the remaining 30% is divided to ferment in second- and third-fill French oak, adding creaminess to the palate.

A floral nose combines with ripe stone fruits on the palate to make a satisfying Viognier with plenty of weight and depth of character. Enjoy!

Size 750ml